Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Did you see Simpson and Griffin together in UCSD ? Yes, you will see...

If you are a student of any of Business Management Class in UCSD Extension, you will have a chance to see Homer Simpson (Simpsons) and Peter Griffin (Family Guy) together. There is no fee to see them, just you should be lucky to catch them together. But I catch them together last quarter, and want to add on my blog. If it is not that seems good on picture please search on internet, you will see the incredible similarity.



The people on that picture are Henry J Devries who is our `Public Relations Tools and Tactics` and Chris Stiehl who is our `Practical Market Research` class teacher. For me they are the same with the characters. And when I catch them in a same time, i think it is the best thing that we 

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy i was in this class!!! I loved this post because i totally agree with you, they are really similar with the cartoons hahahaha

    Great blog, i loved the tips about San Diego, especially about the night life! I will try some new bars in PB!!

    Thanks

    Nice blog.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete