Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Classical Teacher Quotes and Means for Students

 From the beginning of the education, from the first teacher of world to the last one all teachers have some common specifications. Even they are living different countries and teaching different things, there are still so much similarity on their quotes. 

For example,

-Who don`t want to listen me, can go out. There won`t be any charge of this (For sure no one can go out or sometimes some breavehearts` tries and of course there was a charge)

- If your friend jump from the window, will you also jump with him? ( To the student who make some wrong because of his friend. Damn it, friendship means go to die together )

- The exam is so easy guys, don`t worry. (If this is easy why I am looking the paper as an idiot )

- Is there anything funny, if yes share with us so that we can also laugh 
( If some guys start to laugh in class, for sure this quote will coma after.)

- We were also student so I can understand you and try to make this class more enjoyable. ( The biggest ever teacher lie. But also, If I become a teacher for sure I will do worse then ours :D )

- I don`t need this information, I am teaching for you. You should listen me. ( But this does not change I am so boring in the class)

-Copying in an exam is the same with stealing as a thief. (Come on!!! I need that points. In exam we become like Smeagol / Gollum and need more and more copy and cant stop ourselves) 



And today I want add some points from UCSD Teachers they all use that quotes and also what they are meaning for us (At least for me) :D 

Quotes What Does It Mean What After
Online Class We don`t have any class for the week. Lets do something.
Read all the chapters between 7-10 Awesome!! Free Week. Lets do something
You should write 750 words essay about **** topic. Computer Work
(CTRL+C, CTRL+V)
Drink after copy paste and lets do something.
I don`t want you to use your phones or computers on class 1 min=10min without Phone/Pc, so that 3 hour class as a 30 hours. Die After Class
Today we will watch some advertisement videos. Heyyyyy!!! Free movie Time, bring, my popcorn please. Best Class Ever.
You can use restroom if needed. 10 minute breaks when you want. Drink more water, for your health.
Send your homeworks up to Friday noon. Send homework on Friday, between 
12 am to 13 pm. Maybe the day after.
 Close book and rest up to next homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment